Programs will benefit all residents and visitors of Teton Valley, from infants to seniors!
Exact programming for the aquatic facility will depend on the scale of build. Below are a sampling of what types of programs could be included in the aquatic facility.
- Open Swim
- Family/Toddler Swim
- Swim Lessons
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Pool Parties
- Summer Camp Programs
- Swim/Dive Teams
- Water/Boating Safety Programs
- Lifeguard Training
- Water Sports
- Aquatic Fitness and Balance Classes
- Pool rentals for special events, and/or specialized water training or competitions (i.e., swimming clinics, triathlon clinics, physical therapy training)
Proposed programming will be spread throughout all operating hours. More specifics will be provided once size of facility is determined.
- early morning open/lap swimming and adult fitness classes
- daytime parent/tot and senior classes, as well as lap swim, and school-age programming, in cooperation with schools.
- after-school hours will emphasize the needs of school age children for competitive teams, open swim and instruction and play time.
- evenings, families and parties.